Senior Cloud Architect (AWS / Azure) required for a leading Global Consultancy. The role will be a mixture of home based, office and client site within your region. The Ideal Cloud Architect will have an AWS and / OR Azure background. Certifications in Amazon Web services or Microsoft are a plus.
The ideal Cloud Architect:-
- Ability to architect and develop HLD for enterprise customers
- Deep understanding in Hybrid IT Architectures and multi-cloud environments ( AWS / AZURE )
- Build Infrastructure blueprints/templates for multi-cloud using Cloud services such as VPC, Security Groups, Subnets etc.
- Inject security and compliance policy requirements into the template
- Expected to do extensive automation.
On a day to day basis as a Cloud Architect ( AWS / Azure) you will be translating Cloud Strategy Consultant’s advice into a High Level Designs within AWS and/or Azure. You will be providing best practices as Lead Cloud Architect and provide implementation roadmaps in AWS and/or Azure. You will also be responsible for tool selection for migration, orchestration, integration, management, network and security within and surrounding AWS and/or Azure environments.
Apply now or for more information!