This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior DevOps Engineer to work for a leading AWS Partner on a remote basis. This particular role offers a vast amount or training, chance to go to Re:Invent, put through AWS Certs, regular pay-reviews and an excellent benefits package. If you have just started out in your career and realised that you have a passion for code and the cloud this role is for you.
You will be put through the rigorous internal training programme and always have other engineers on hand willing to help!
Requirements and Responsibilities
● 1 -2 years of technical experience in either development, operations, or full-stack
implementations in a professional environment
● Collaboratively work with other DevOps Automation Engineers who will guide and mentor you
in both technical and professional practices
● Contribute to team-based activities and be comfortable engaging with customers
● Fundamental/academic programming capability in a high-level programming language
such as Ruby, Python, Java, C# or other language
● 0-1 year successful customer engagements providing continuous delivery solutions,
preferably employing AWS. If no hands on experience with AWS you must have a knowledge of the core suite of AWS Services, especially those related to
DevOps (e.g., Developer services, Security etc)
● Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) practices and tools such as Jenkins
or other CI tools
● Knowledge of automation tools such as Chef and/or Ansible
● Learn and employ industry leading Continuous Delivery (CD) patterns
This an exciting opportunity to learn a lot, gain your AWS certs and working for a leading AWS partner. APPLY NOW to kick start your DevOps career.