3 Month initial contract – £20,000 Pro rata + commission
Phone bill paid, LinkedIn recruiter, access to job boards etc.
Training provided on tech and chance to go to Networking events.
Flexible working – Work from home
3 Months – average 15,000 OTE 12 months 60,000 OTE. (Uncapped)
We are looking for an IT Recruiter with 2-4 years of experience in IT recruiting. Working in a fast paced environment with a high volume of recruiting. We are looking for IT recruiters who exhibit high energy and are excited about recruiting. This will suit someone who is looking for flexible working as it will be fully remote and 100% commission based. The commission structure is extremely competitive.
This is a 100% commission based position as an IT recruiter with the chance to become full-time and gain shares in the business / or stick to a commission only basis after 3 months. This would ideally suit someone who is looking for flexible working and a high commission structure.
Active roles to work on from day one and a phone bill paid. As an IT recruiter you will be responsible for recruiting cloud candidates (both contract and full-time) in the US and a US number will be provided along with Job boards and LinkedIn recruiter. This will be an initial 3 month contract and hours to suit your needs.
IT Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles and promoting the internal brand.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions with a focus on cloud technologies.
Responsibilities as an IT recruiter:
- Write and post technical job descriptions on various platforms.
- Update social media platforms with relevant industry information / job postings
- Source potential candidates in a variety of ways
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyse applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods
- Attract both active and passive candidates
- Promote company’s and clients reputation
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products especially within cloud tech
- Proven work experience as a technical recruiter or recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g.phone, Skype, etc)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media, job boards, adverts and Boolean search etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A driven personality and a want to succeed is key to this position as it a fully flexible position.
APPLY NOW for more information and a quick call to be our remote IT Recruiter!