Azure Architect with a focus on cloud security, required onsite in NYC.
1 Year contract
Must hold an EAD, Greencard or citizenship
- Expert with Azure services (such as AKS, Virtual Machines, Azure Storage, Scale Sets, Virtual Network, Gateways, Traffic Manager) to work with our existing Cloud Team and help them define architecture, select technologies and stand-up the various environments.
- Experienced in Agile Scrum and/or DevOps, can define technical designs and estimate them and mentor the junior team members.
- Implement new services for application development teams to be able to take care of patching, scalability, configuration and expansion of their apps.
- Participate in and evaluate proof-of-concepts for container, server, storage, network, and security technologies to improve our cloud solutions.
- Provide expertise and leadership in Solutions Architecture in the infrastructure and applications space.
- Demonstrate thought leadership in cloud computing across multiple channels and become a trusted advisor to decision makers
- Design, implement, and support new cloud services
- Develop automation which makes consuming services as easy as possible
- Excellent documentation and communication skills required
- Experience with VMware vRealize (vRO, vRA, vROPS), Puppet, Chef and Ansible is a big plus
- Experience with Global Financial Enterprise client is a BIG Plus