This is an exciting opportunity for an AWS DevOps Engineer / Automation Engineer to work for a leading AWS Partner on a remote basis. This particular role offers a vast amount or training, chance to go to Re:Invent, put through AWS Certs, regular pay-reviews and an excellent benefits package.
As an AWS DevOps Engineer you will ideally have come from a full stack background and have a passion for code and the cloud.
- Worked on multiple development, operations or full-stack implementations for the last couple of years
- Have solid experience in various programming languages Ruby, Python, Java, C# etc
- Worked on successful customer engagements providing Continuous Delivery
- Demonstrated Linux or Windows command-line capability
- Experience employing CI practices and tools
- Familiar with core suite of AWS services
- Have an AWS cert or a willing to undertake in your first few months
As an AWS DevOps Engineer you will be:-
- Employ industry leading Continuous Delivery patterns and solutions
- Working collaboratively with other Automation Engineers to deliver solutions
- Providing all the technical capabilities, but also sharing large concepts to customers and other engineers.
- Have a passion to keep up to date with changing technologies
- Be willing to keep up to date with the latest AWS certifications
This is an exciting opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to work more with AWS / or an AWS DevOps Engineer to continue their passion with a leading AWS partner!
All applicants must be a US citizen due to the customers they will be working on, they must be able to undergo background checks.
This is a remote role across the US, we cannot work with third party suppliers on this occasion.
Apply now for this exciting AWS DevOps Engineer opportunity!